Hey dearies! So, if you haven’t since on my Facebook and Twitter, I have just completed my first EVER Sims 2 Series! This is one of the big projects that I have been working on and I wanted to give you guys, more info on my characters.
So, I loved watching Sims 2 series ALL the time! To this day, I still watch them. There are some of my favorites that have stopped because they either were done making them or just didn’t have enough time to create them because they have grown up.
Now, that I finally have gotten my hands on the Sims 2, for the past couple months, I have been adding content, mods, watching videos, learning to film, and just playing around with the Sims 2. I don’t know why or what it is, but Sims 2 Series is just amazing, to me.
I finally had a script, for the very first episode and finally had time to create it! If you want to check out the very first episode of Something Unexpected, check out the link:
I got the idea from actually, one of my books, Something Unexpected. You guys might not have seen it on my blog, yet, but it was a book that I just finished and it was about a girl who has always listened to her parents, but when the ‘bad boy’ of the school enters her life, she stands up for herself and takes the time to find herself.
I will point out that this series and the book are NOT the same. The only big thing, that will be the same, is their names and some plots from the story itself. The book version, is a little too dirty for me to make with the Sims 2, so I figured I would change the plot and script a little bit.
Now, I will be completely honest with you, it isn’t the best, but I am a beginner and in order for me to improve is to fix or change the way I film or any of that. Basically, I am going to learn from my mistakes from each video I produce. So, let’s get into a little bit about the cast!
- Madison ‘Maddie’ (16)
- She is the ‘main character’ of this story. She’s very creative and smart, top of her class. Her parents are like normal, not so much her mother, she give Madison a little bit of a hard time because of how she is. Madison doesn’t have very many best friends, other than Sami, so she took a chance and went on an online chatroom, that’s when she met Xajacks42(otherwise known as Jax, but she doesn’t know yet).
- Family: Her parents, Daniel and Connie, are still married, but their relationship has been rocky because of how strict Connie is to their children. Madison also has a little sister, Fiona, she always wants Madison’s attention.
- Jackson ‘Jax’ (17)
- He is the bad boy of the school. Always gets into trouble and is kind of a ‘lady’s man’, but he is dating one of the most popular girls in school (go figure). He plays video games and met MadMadis88(Madison, but he doesn’t know yet either.) in an online chatroom. He usually has party’s, a lot, at his house, so he hangs out with his best friend, Nathan.
- Family: He lives with his dad, Jim, but he is barely home, due to being a business man. His mother died when Jax was 9, from a car accident.
- Nathan ‘Nate’ (16)
- He is Jax’s best friend. Lives with his parents. He doesn’t really have many hobbies, other than sports. He has a huge crush on Madison, due to her father and his father are best friends and business partners to a major company. He actually finds out that Jax is talking to Madison and uses it to blackmail one of them (Not going to say because it would ruin the series for you.)
- Family: His parents are all about business. They love their son, but plan on using Nathan crush to keep the family business to stay in the family.
- Sami (16)
- Best friends with Madison, they have been friends since they both started school. Sami is, what you would say, a ‘tree hugger’ and a artist. She lives with her mom and brother, but has a part time job, to help keep the family afloat.
- Savannah (17)
- The ‘popular girl’ of school. She is all about Jax and doesn’t ever want to let him go. She is also the ‘school slut’, since she used to cheat on Jax with other classmates. She really doesn’t like Madison, just because she is the ‘school nerd’ and that her brother has a huge crush on her. Basically she is annoyed with how much her brother talks about her. She lives with her parents, and older brother.
There you have it! Just a little bit about my characters. This is going to be a working progress, so bare with me when I try to upload a new episode every month. That’s the goal, but if there is any issues, I’ll post on my twitter and Facebook page to let you guys know!